tests/pkits failing on master (when building from git)

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Dec 22 13:12:36 CET 2014

On Fri, 19 Dec 2014 23:35, dkg at fifthhorseman.net said:

> I'm still seeing long failures in all three of these when running "make
> check" off of the current master, from git
> 76140141699b545f7a988bf5fc101063917e8ce3.

That test suite is pretty fragile and was never completed.  Resolving
the problems might take some time.

> Should they also be skipped when running "make check" from git? or do
> they need to be cleaned up/fixed somehow?  Or is there something wrong
> with my environment

On my GIT build they are skipped.  Are you using a newer automake?  I
guess that will be the problem.  My plan was to switch to automake 1.14
with the release of Jessie but I may reconsider that and do it in
January.

Salam-Shalom,