[gpgme] incoming patch: implement more export options (clean, no-export-attributes)

Daniele Ricci daniele.athome at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 20:32:45 CET 2014

Hello,
I'm going to send (by git-send-email) a quick patch I've just wrote
(and tested a bit) that implements more --export-options.
As you will see, I've decided to use a static buffer approach with
fixed lengths instead of doing malloc/realloc. I hope it's ok for you.
If you want another approach or you want me to implement it in another
way, just tell me, I can fix that of course.

Patch is based on latest git master.

Python bindings will follow soon, although I think it's not very
actively maintained any more [1]

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~jamesh/pygpgme

--
Daniele