libgcrypt fails to build on Android: error: unknown type name 'pthread_t'

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Wed Jan 29 17:54:30 CET 2014

On 01/29/2014 11:39 AM, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 16:58, hans at guardianproject.info said:
>> It looks like there were some recent changes to the pthread detection which
>> break building the libgcrypt tests on Android:
>
> Libgcrypt master is currently in a state of continuous change ;-)

No complaints here, just conveying the information.  I've been fine-tuning the
GPGA (GPG for Android) automated jenkins builds from the master branches, and
a separate job that builds from the libgcrypt 1.6.x branch.

Once they prove reliable, I'm planning on turning on the emailing again, so
when a build breaks, it emails the committers since the last successful build.
 Then you can do what you want with this info.

.hc