Makefile change to fix my location compilation issue

Colin Davis e1ven at e1ven.com
Tue Jul 8 06:44:40 CEST 2014

Thank you for taking a look at this.
I apologize for the delay in replying - I had since changed my OS, and needed to swap back to get you the logs.

I had been using the git master branch - Both for GnuPG as well as the libraries.
When running this now, I'm using the currently git master.

I’m using automake 1.11.6 - I installed this version since the new version does not work without workarounds.
I’m using autoconf 2.69

The full build log, including GPG as well as the supporting libraries is at
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/e1ven/5b2351b72175668dc434/raw/d7dd984309e94f3a9c27856acf27b145f5cab7ef/FullGPGinstalllog
I executed the script with “set -x”, so it would echo each command (and all their flags)

The config.log is at
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/e1ven/0ef747651a1935283dee/raw/b653430d867fecdfde692828976d21117d6f243a/config.log

The build log after applying the patch is
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/e1ven/5b42c299fc2b33bf726f/raw/4019fc4431233a6b5323db3fa5937b8dc99c44f8/gistfile1.txt

I'm sure I'm doing something foolish, but I'd appreciate any thoughts.
-CPD