[ksba] selecting between oids in cryptval_from_sexp

Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov dbaryshkov at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 23:36:11 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm playing with GOST 34.10/34.11 support in libksba.
Most of the things are in place. However I have the following issue.
Public key representation of GOST keys use different OIDs to identify
the key depending on the 'version' and 'variant' of standards it is used with.

These variants can be distinguished using 'digest' OID/string parameter
in the public-key sexp. However I don't see an easy way to find the value
of that parameter when selecting a corresponding entry in pk_algo_table.

Werner, would you recommend any sane approach? Or I should look
through passed sexp till I find the 'digest' string and then to look up for
passed digest?

--
With best wishes
Dmitry