Revised patch to support the SmartCard-HSM in scdaemon

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jul 25 11:14:04 CEST 2014

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 23:04, andreas.schwier.ml at cardcontact.de said:

> please find attached [1] the revised patch to GnuPG master, adding
> support for the SmartCard-HSM to scdaemon.

Thanks.  I applied the patch and did some minor editorial changes.  I
have not yet found the time to look at all parts.  Unchecked code is
marked with a warning pragma.

Many thanks for sample cards.  I have not yet opened the token; is that
a custom version of the SCR3512 with a non replaceable ID-000 card or
has the smartcard chip been soldered directly to the PCB?

Salam-Shalom,