Makefile change to fix my location compilation issue

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jun 17 12:10:10 CEST 2014

Hi!

On Mon, 26 May 2014 09:28, e1ven at e1ven.com said:

> -t_common_ldadd = libcommon.a ../gl/libgnu.a \
> +t_common_ldadd = libcommon.a libcommon_a-init.o ../gl/libgnu.a \

That smells like a missing ranlib call.  However, automake generated
makefiles call ranlib.

What version of GnupG are you using.  Do you use the GIT versions?
Which automake, autoconf in that case?

Can you please send the respective part of the compile log and
config.log ?  My apologies in advance if you already sent it and I lost
track of it.

Salam-Shalom,