all keyserver replies rejected by import filter

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Jun 25 13:59:11 CEST 2014

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:24, bisson at archlinux.org said:

> In other words, any public key other than mine gets rejected by the
> import filter. Other Arch Linux users who cared to try gnupg-2.0.24
> (currently in our [testing] repository) reported the same problem.

Oh no!  I need to spend another day on doing new releases.

>From looking at the source the problem seems to be that

  5e933008 * gpg: Screen keyserver responses.

does only work for single keys.  The reason is that the import filter
always compares against the first key of the list of specified keys
(on-the-fly created by --refresh-keys) and thus only one can pass.
Quite a good test for the filter but renders all keyserver multi-key
import feature useless.  The fix is obvious but doing new releases takes
some time.

I'll post a patch for testing later.  Sorry for the trouble.

Salam-Shalom,