Best androisd-gnupg methodology?

Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman buanzo at buanzo.com.ar
Mon Mar 3 22:36:10 CET 2014

Hello everyone!

I am working on an android port of an app of mine called Jiffy.

I would really like NOT to use bouncycastle/spongycastle. Instead i would
like to recommend the user to install an android gnupg app, and have my app
use that for pubring and crypto operations.

A couple days ago there was a mention of the current status of gnupg on
android, so I decided to take a chance and ask this community for advice.

Even if the advice is one word it will be highly valuable to me.

Thank you.