gnupg-for-java updated for GnuPG 2.x

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Mar 18 11:24:36 CET 2014

On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 03:01, hans at guardianproject.info said:

>  gnupg-for-java does still require the private gpgme header data.h, but its
> now included in the gnupg-for-java git until someone finds a way to do the
> same thing with the public gpgme API.

Can you please explain that?  data.h is internal to gpgme and should
never be exposed to anyother library.  If there is a need for certain
information we need to find a way to do that.

BTW, what do you think of putting the Java bindings into gpgme proper.
We have the lang/ directory for such bindings.  The advantage is that
this would allow to access internal data structures.

Salam-Shalom,