Current git changes

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Nov 11 15:49:03 CET 2014

Hi

I removed the use of the code in gl/.  I hope that this will help to get
rid of all those OS X problems related to stdint.h.  New bugs are of
course possible.

I'd appreciate reports on whether this is helpful.

Commits since 2.1.0:

b8cdfac3 * Remove use of gnulib (part 2)
1adf719b * Remove use of gnulib (part 1)
7362c8c6 * gpg: Remove warning message for non-implemented search modes.
f0f5cb6b * w32: Fix http access module.
c7c79e31 * build: Add method to use a custom swdb.lst and use adns with Windows.
f7e1be24 * build: Improve test for ADNS
e0db5af7 * doc: Add announce text for 2.1
8ec0b384 * speedo: Append the date to the Windows installer.

Shalom-Salam,