Translation updates

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Nov 18 11:27:48 CET 2014

On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 02:23, gniibe at fsij.org said:

> Situation of Japanese translation of gnupg 1.4 is not good shape.
> I don't maintain this.  I don't think it will be updated by the
> previous maintainer.  We recommend using gnupg 2.0.

I second this.  The idea to maintain 1.4 is to help running gpg on old
platforms and on servers.  Old platforms are rarely internationalized
and even if the they are we had no better translation for the last 15
years so not updating the translation should not add additional
inconveniences.

However, if there is a new translation I will include in the next
release anyway.

Salam-Shalom,