Current git changes

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Nov 19 17:04:03 CET 2014

On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 17:47, patrick at enigmail.net said:

> The only remaining issue when building on OS X is in common/. The build
> fails with this error when linking libcommon:

>   "_default_errsource", referenced from:
>       _parse_ber_header in libcommon.a(libcommon_a-tlv.o)

> I suppose that the default ld on OS X (which seems to stem from LLVM
> 3.5) behaves differently than other variants of ld

Can you please test wether it helps to chnage in common/init.c

  /* The default error source of the application.  This is different
     from GPG_ERR_SOURCE_DEFAULT in that it does not depend on the
     source file and thus is usable in code shared by applications.  */
  gpg_err_source_t default_errsource;

  gpg_err_source_t default_errsource = 0;

and thus moving this variable from BSS to DATA?

Shalom-Salam,