2.1 beta or release

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Oct 28 21:44:51 CET 2014

On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 09:38, patrick at enigmail.net said:

> errno == ENOSYS /* Function not implemented */

Arghh.  Some AIX versions seem to have the same problem (I tested on
AIX 7).  POSIX says that sem_open is optional but not sem_init ;-).

So what do do?  The unnamed semaphore is what we actually want. Using
System V semaphores would call for a lot of trouble.  Should we try to
use sem_open ?  Is there anyone with OS X or old AIX access would would
like to implement that?

Salam-Shalom,