key length/size RSA discussion/recommendations in the wiki

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 29 16:57:19 CET 2014

Because this gets asked quite often, I've started to capture
some arguments of the debate how long RSAs could/should/can be
at http://wiki.gnupg.org/LargeKeys

Werner seems to repeat his arguments too often, so I believe we need a place
to collect a really good reasoning to point people to. Let me know what I've
missed or enter it directly.

(It is easy to edit in the wiki, just use your bugs.gnupg.org credentials.)

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner