FYI: Scheduling releases

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Apr 9 14:19:31 CEST 2015

Hi,

it is now close to two month since 2.1.2 was released and there have
been about 80 commits since then.  Thus 2.1.3 is long overdue.

The reason for the current delay are: I wanted to have LDAP support,
there have been lots of bug reports, I have been on vacation for a few
days, and administrative work kept me away from coding work.  Thus the
current state is that there are still some open bugs I wanted to get
fixed but won't be able to do that the next few days.

I plan to release 2.1.3 next week despite of the open bugs and from then
on continue to do monthly releases regardless of open problems (except
for security problems of course).

Shalom-Salam,