gpg-agent protocol

Dubravszky József mail at joed.hu
Fri Dec 4 14:43:52 CET 2015

Hello,

Thank you Yutaka San. That was my first idea but have not got the chance to
try it. But most certainly I will try it the current shared memory
operations based protocol.
On #gnupg @ Freenode <aheinecke> had this idea, that gpg-agent.exe uses
Windows named pipes and it could be used with gpg-connect-agent -S
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\gnupg\S.gpg-agent.ssh. If the shmop
version fails, will give this a shot too.
Anyways, I will post results.

BR,

joe

Dubravszky József