status code for gpgme_op_delete

Daiki Ueno ueno at gnu.org
Mon Dec 7 10:13:40 CET 2015

Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> writes:

> I changed that to
>
>> +		      write_status_error ("delete_key.secret", err);
>
> so that the error source is conveyed.  gpgme the uses gpg_err_code to
> strip that and replace it with the GPGME error source.  But it might
> come handy for other purposes.

Thanks for fixing and checking it in.  Could you also take a look at:
https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/2015-November/030527.html

Actually it does not fix the issue 1415 out-of-box, but I have confirmed
that it does if I add "exit-on-status-write-error" to ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf.

I'm not certain if it is a good idea to let GPGME pass that option to
gpg.

Regards,
--
Daiki Ueno