Removing gpg-agent from gnome-keyring

Neal H. Walfield neal at walfield.org
Sun Jun 7 14:39:05 CEST 2015

At Sun, 07 Jun 2015 10:58:13 +0200,
Stef Walter wrote:
> Neal, I noticed that the code to actually optionally save the passphrase
> via libsecret isn't yet hooked up. In particular the following  function
> is never invoked (which would get the checkbox value from the gnome
> shell prompt):
>
> gcr_prompt_get_choice_chosen()

That's embarrassing.  It seems I forgot to check for that.  Storing
the passphrase definately works with pinentry-gtk, which is what I
used for testing when developing the functionality.  I've now fixed
the gnome3 pinentry (and tested it) and I've pushed it as commit
444598586d0abf70d5a27d2aafcd6c14989621db.

Thanks and sorry about the bug!

:) Neal