Issue 1998 Extended and Composed Characters on password.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jun 23 16:26:50 CEST 2015

Hi Pedro,

On Friday 19 June 2015 at 14:55:41, Pedro Coelho wrote:
> This was passed to the bug tracking system as issue 1998.
> I do not seem to be able to reply/follow-up on the bugtrack system so I
> hope to contribute in here for the same issue.

in oder to be able to followup on the tracker, you need to have a tracker id
and you must have been creating the issue in question or being upgraded
to regular user.

What is your tracker it?

I've added your post to the issue.
Best,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner