Memory Hole discussion / OpenPGP e-mail header protection

Bjarni Runar Einarsson bre at pagekite.net
Thu Jun 25 18:12:33 CEST 2015

OK, I sent out a pair of test messages, on encrypted, one signed.

For a version/part-marker, I added an attribute to the Content-Type,
like so:

   memoryhole="v1,<MESSAGEID>"

This allows for versioning and also binds the part to the message it
applies to, which was one of the questions raised in April.  I suspect
we'll want to rename from "memoryhole" to something less cool but more
descriptive sooner rather than later; "pgp-mime-headers" comes to mind?

 - Bjarni

--
Sent using Mailpile, Free Software from www.mailpile.is