Smartcard Hotplug?

Marc Mercer mmercer at twinprime.com
Wed Nov 4 09:15:42 CET 2015

Niibe,
I have checked the dual gpg-agent,  that's a no go.

Happily, after issuing the reload scdaemon, we now have a scd-debug.log.

I looked through it, and did not see any particular information that I
would be concerned by, but of course I didn't take the time to try to
convert the dump data either.  If I need to I can regenerate keys later.

That said, I am not sure what the proper protocol is for when attaching a
log to the mailing list, if it should be inline, linked somewhere, etc.

For now, I didn't want to make the posting itself too clumsy, so I have
linked the logfile here:
https://gist.github.com/Daemoen/e079a7d0617526661e25

I figure gist is just as good a place as any.

If you need more information, let me know and I will try to get it to you
quickly.

Thanks,

Marc Mercer | *DevOps Architect*
M: (408) 470 - 9256 | E: mmercer at twinprime.com