Change prefix in gpgconf

Paeglis Gatis Gatis.Paeglis at theqtcompany.com
Wed Nov 11 13:38:00 CET 2015

> There should never be a need for a user to weak this after installation.

There is a need for tweaking a prefix quite frequently, especially in cross compilation environments. I don't know the details on how this works in yocto,
but the general idea is that you export new environment that defines a new root for a sysroot, for example:

export SDKTARGETSYSROOT=/home/gp/iMX6-eLinux/toolchain/sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/
where cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi has the standard paths, like /usr/ /bin/.

It should be possible to install the generated toolchain in any path, or even several paths at the same time. And later all operations (looking for include headers, linking libraries)
happen in the SDKTARGETSYSROOT.

Does this clarify why gpgconf is inflexible for this use case?