Integrate pinentry-mac into pinentry

Neal H. Walfield neal at walfield.org
Mon Nov 16 11:00:07 CET 2015

Hi Roman,

At Sat, 14 Nov 2015 10:47:41 +0100,
Roman Zechmeister wrote:
> Now there is a fork of pinentry with a pinentry for Mac OS X on https://github.com/GPGTools/pinentry
> It compiles without Xcode on OS X >= 10.7. There are no changes for older system.
>
> Please have a look at the changes and tell me what do you think.
> I would be happy to see it merged in upstream.

Thanks for contributing this.  I pulled your changes and they build on
GNU/Linux so there is no obvious regression :-).

Werner: do you want to pull this into our tree?  The main problem that
I see is that none of us (= g10 people) have access to a Mac machine
to test this.

Assuming Werner agrees, there are a couple of technical things that
you need to take care of before we can merge this.  First, please
don't use merge commits.  Rebase your changes on top of the current
head.  Also, please collapse your bug fixes into the appropriate
commits.  Finally, please be a bit more careful with your change log
entries.

Thanks!

:) Neal