Integrate pinentry-mac into pinentry

Neal H. Walfield neal at walfield.org
Sat Nov 28 13:58:32 CET 2015

At Fri, 27 Nov 2015 21:36:42 +0100,
Roman Zechmeister wrote:
> Am 27.11.2015 um 18:49 schrieb Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org>:
>
>     Pinentry must not have any strings. All strings are provided by
>     gnupg
>     so that we have a consistent translation. If you need a new string
>     please ask for it.
>

> I need the strings "Show typing" and "Save in keychain".

The show-passphrase option is coming to pinentry soon (tm):

  https://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue2139

We also have support for saving the passphrase in an external password
manager.  This should only be an option if "OPTION
allow-external-password-cache" was set.  The appropriate string is
saved in pinentry->default_pwmngr (which is set via "OPTION
default-pwmngr").

Thanks!

Neal