keydb.[ch], internal docs

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Oct 2 12:17:44 CEST 2015

On Wed, 16 Sep 2015 20:58, neal at walfield.org said:

>> Not beeing a C++ ahcker, I am used to look directly at the code and not
>> to switch back and forth between .c and .h.  Thus I would prefer to have
[..]

> I didn't realize that this is a C++ thing.  I picked it up from glibc.

Because most C++ code does not hide private data but declares the class
entirely in a header along with inline code.  So we see lots of comments
there.

We discussed this on the phone and our conclusion is that we keep the
comments in the C file but put brief usage instructions to the
prototypes in the header.

Shalom-Salam,