gpgme-w32spawn problem on Windows

Miguel Castrillo castrillo.miguel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:19:01 CEST 2015

As it is used to say... I should have figured it out. Lately I thought
in installing the complete version of gpg2win, but finally discarded
that option because I didn't think it included gpme also...

What I did, in case it is useful for anybody:

- Installed gpg4win.
- Copied dll files and gpgme-w32spawn.exe to my aplication's run dir.
(I had to copy the spawning exe there, because it didn't run from
C:/Program Files/GNU/GnuPG, although it finds succesfully the
gpgconf.exe in that path).
- Included to my project VS 2013 the .h and .imp files.

PS: I used the gpg4win 2.2.6 version to give it a try and it included
.imp files instead of .a files in /lib, which I think is better for me
for including it in VS. I don't really know much about the difference
between .lib files and .imp files but it seems to work. With .a files
I think is not so straightforward.

Thank you very much I was getting crazy with this problem,