[libgpg-error][L10n at TP] Inconsistent state on TP and in Git Repo.

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Sep 22 08:51:21 CEST 2015

On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 01:07, arthur2e5 at aosc.xyz said:

> I have found that `libgpg-error`'s translations in your [git po/] has
> diverted with that on [TranslationProject]. I have noticed the TP Coord,

GnuPG does not make use the translation robot/project for more than a
decade.  Translations should be send to translations@ or the i18n@ ML.
Further:

  The need for copyright assignments to the FSF has been waived on
  2013-03-29; the need for copyright disclaimers for translations
  already in December 2012.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

p.s.
I wish people would give on using these silly top level domains or check
with the Gnus developers to first get them implemented there.