Bad signature when generating key in OpenPGP Java Card Applet

Erik Nellessen erik.nellessen at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 8 17:11:36 CEST 2016

By the way, as you can see here
https://developers.yubico.com/PGP/
(especially if you read "Importing keys" and "Card edit"), Yubico instructs its users to generate the keys on the PC and import them on the token. Maybe this is for the same reason?

I tried their procedure and it also works in my setting. But generating the key on the token would be the saver way and should also be possible, in my opinion.

Erik Nellessen: