gpg-zip doesn't completely respect --program-suffix

Dominyk Tiller dominyktiller at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 21:24:05 CEST 2016

Hey Folks,

I'm not sure how much this can really be regarded as a bug, but building
GnuPG 1.4.21 using `--program-suffix=1` results in the `gpg-zip1` script
still setting the default GPG to `GPG=gpg` rather than `gpg1`.

Not sure if that is intended, but it was something of a surprise. I'm
aware you can manually pass it another GPG to use, but having to
remember to do that each time is a little clunky for those of us who
have a memory like a sieve.

Dom
--
Sent from OS X. If you wish to communicate more securely my PGP Public
Key is 0x872524db9d74326c.