Key creation problem with 2.1.16

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Thu Dec 8 05:30:20 CET 2016

On Wed 2016-12-07 22:27:07 -0500, Carola Grunwald wrote:
> In fact I experience at least two different kinds of failure. Both are
> sporadic, not systematic errors. As I tried to provide a similar
> starting situation for each of these command calls I'm surprised at the
> varying outcome.

Thanks for the details, Carola.  This all sounds really frustrating, but
i'm afraid i'm not in a good position to debug it, given that it seems
to involve Windows.  I'm not able to reproduce a 50/50 error on the
linux systems i usually test and develop on :/

hopefully someone with more windows experience can help you out more.

sorry to not be more help,

      --dkg