Problems with pip install gpg

Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson bre at pagekite.net
Wed Dec 21 19:39:10 CET 2016

My point was that if the bindings were more accessible to developers,
developers would be more likely to use them. You guys are really close, but
your pip package could use some work to that end.

I don't understand why I'm getting pushback here. Neal and DKG both asked
me to send this to the list so it wouldn't get forgotten.

- Bjarni