g13 with DM-Crypt and suspend/remove

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Feb 23 15:57:47 CET 2016

Hi!

I am now using a the g13 tool to encrypt my Maildir partition.  There is
not much documentation right now except for some comments in commit
messages.  To make this actual useful I also implemented suspend/remove
to avoid unmounting the partition before hibernating.  The commit
f7968db describes how this can be done.

Just in case you like the high risk of losing all your data and actually
want to play with the new g13 code, you also need a patch for dmsetup
which I attach.  Ask here if you have any questions.

Salam-Shalom,