Environment variables for UPDATESTARTUPTTY of gpg-agent

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jul 12 10:53:20 CEST 2016

On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 10:06, gniibe at fsij.org said:

> Recently, I changed the configuration so that gpg-agent is started by
> systemd.  Then, I encounter this issue:

You mean 2.0?  Since 2.1 auto starting the agent is the default and I
don't see why some other software should take part in it.  GnUPG would
not anymore be self-contained.  Anyway.

> DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS only, but I think that it should be as same
> as the variable of stdenvnames in common/session-env.c.

Agreed.

I would prefer not to maintain a separate list in cmd_updatestartuptty
but to use a function from session-env.c to return the list of envvars.
The sub-command "std_env_names" from cmd_getinfo already does it this
way.

Salam-Shalom,

 /* Join us at OpenPGP.conf  <https://openpgp-conf.org> */