Inspect output of --export and --export-secret-*?

Naftuli Tzvi Kay rfkrocktk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 01:10:08 CEST 2016

Hello,
I'm learning a lot about GnuPG currently and I'd like to understand the
file format and be able to study my exported public and private keys to
validate my assumptions about how the various export commands work.

Is there a tool out there which will allow me to examine the contents of a
public or private key exported to disk? I'd like to be able to take an
arbitrary file and see exactly what's in it. Does such a tool exist?

Thanks,
 - Naftuli Tzvi