gpgme: prerequisite for running tests under gpgme/tests/gpg

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jun 9 09:06:35 CEST 2016

On Wed,  8 Jun 2016 19:12, skawashima at uchicago.edu said:

> Pinentry-0.9.7 work downloading, modifying and compiling them. As long
> as I know,  gpgme/tests/gpg/t-decrypt.c,
> gpgme/tests/gpg/t-decrypt-verify.c, gpgme/tests/gpg/t-encrypt.c,
> gpgme/tests/gpg/t-encrypt-large.c and t-encrypt-sign.c don't run
> simply compiling. I've checked the source code in GPGME-1.6.0 and via

The required keys are imported before the test and a dedicated gpg-agent
is started.  For example the import is done by the Makefile.am targets
  ./private-keys-v1.d/gpg-sample.stamp
and
  ./pubring-stamp
which are triggered by check-local, which is triggered by the
check target (Automake created; check the created Makefile).

Your problem must be a different one.  What OS are you using, might it
be a gmake/make incompatibility (the generated Makefiles should work
with all make versions, tough)?

Shalom-Salam,

    /* EFH in Erkrath: https://alt-hochdahl.de/haus */