Request for Discussion: new/PubKeyDistributionConcept/FallbackServer

Tankred Hase mail at tankredhase.de
Fri Jun 17 12:02:41 CEST 2016

> Am 17.06.2016 um 11:19 schrieb Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org>:
>
> On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 00:11, mail at tankredhase.de said:
>
>> past few weeks for Mailvelope. It's a very simple key server that
>> borrows from Signal to allow TOFU m/automatic key lookup. No key
>
> Did you consider to give a talk at the OpenPGP.conf [1] to present your
> concept?  Although the CfP ended, we are still looking for more
> presentations.

Yeah, I heard about the conference. Looks interesting. I’ll already be giving a talk at the OpenPGP Summit on 9./10. July [1] about:

1. OpenPGP.js v2.x [2]
2. OpenPGP.js v3.x roadmap (mainly ECC support) [3]
3. Mailvelope Key Server [4]

So I guess it would make sense hold the same talk at OpenPGP.conf as well. The registration form on the website does not seem to be open yet. Is this enough as an informal registration or should I go through another channel?

Thanks,
Tankred

[1] https://wiki.gnupg.org/OpenPGPEmailSummit201607
[2] https://github.com/openpgpjs/openpgpjs/releases/tag/v2.0.0