AW: AW: Web Key Service server lookup

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Nov 1 18:04:56 CET 2016

On 01/11/16 16:47, Jürgen Schäpker wrote:
> In my experience this is not uncommon.

Taken for granted for a moment that this needs to be dealt with, I'd say the
better solution is to alter the requests from

https://example.org/.well-known/openpgpkey/hu/XXXX

https://example.org/.well-known/openpgpkey/example.org/hu/XXXX

In other words, just move all processing a new part in the hierarchy, where you
repeat the "Host:" header part of the HTTP request to cope with situations where
the header is lost, and everything is below that.

Warm regards,

Peter.