gpgme 1.8.0 released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Nov 30 11:15:18 CET 2016

On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 10:48, justus at g10code.com said:

> % git checkout gpgme-1.8.0
> % ./autogen.sh

I would suggest to do this from the released tarball and not from the repo.

> This needs a pypi account, twine, twine configuration, and of course
> permissions to upload to that project.

A make rule will be helpful here, although only you will right now be
able to upload it.  For example to upload the gpgme manual we have this
rule in gpgme/doc/Makefile

online: gpgme.html gpgme.pdf
	set -e; \
	echo "Uploading current manuals to www.gnupg.org ..."; \
        user=werner ; \
	(cd gpgme.html && rsync -vr --exclude='.svn' .  \
	  $${user}@ftp.gnupg.org:webspace/manuals/gpgme/ ); \
        rsync -v gpgme.pdf $${user}@ftp.gnupg.org:webspace/manuals/

and I use that from the build done from the released tarball.  It is
configured for me but anyone with the required permissions can easily
adjust this.

Shalom-Salam,