gpg-agent shell variable output

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Oct 19 14:50:12 CEST 2016

On Wed 2016-10-19 07:36:50 -0400, Justus Winter wrote:
> As I have demonstrated, the size of sun_path restricts the length of the
> relative path to the socket.  It does *not* restrict the length of the
> absolute path to the socket.

I think you demonstrated that it's possible to create a socket with a
longer name.  Do you have a technique for retrieving the filesystem
location of a socket whose name is longer than sun_path?

Thanks for your help on sorting this stuff out, this arbitrary
limitation of POSIX has been a problem in many places.

         --dkg