two problems where fixes are needed

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Oct 24 09:15:24 CEST 2016

On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 05:18, gniibe at fsij.org said:

>       snprintf (line, DIM(line)-1, "SETERROR %s", initial_errtext);
>       line[DIM(line)-1] = 0;

I did this in the past but meanwhile we do not use the system's snprint
but our own implementation from libgpg-error.  See gnupg/common/util.h:

  /* Due to a bug in mingw32's snprintf related to the 'l' modifier and
     for increased portability we use our snprintf on all systems. */
  #undef snprintf
  #define snprintf gpgrt_snprintf

Thus a configure check is not required.

Salam-Shalom,