two problems where fixes are needed

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Mon Oct 24 10:34:49 CEST 2016

On 10/24/2016 04:24 PM, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 13:30, gniibe at fsij.org said:
>
>> (1) agent_write_private_key function in agent/findkey.c
>>
>> It fails with "No such file or directory" well when FORCE=1 and there
>> is no file existed.
>
> You mean in the case a second process removed the file?

I didn't mean a case of multiple processes.

Today, I check the use cases of agent_write_private_key function, it
seems that there is the private key file in all possible calls with
FORCE=1.

I encounter this issue when I debug scdaemon.  I think I manually
removed the private key file.

Anyway, when call of agent_write_private_key function with FORCE=1 and
there is no private key file, I think that it is good to creat the
file.  So, I think that my change makes sense.