[HEAD] typos in doc/

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Tue Sep 20 09:43:59 CEST 2016

Hello, Ineiev,

Then, I reviewed and applied following patches:

     0002-Do-not-end-section-names-with.patch
     0010-Fix-full-stops.patch

Justus and I made fixes for yat2m and gpgsm.texi.

I decided not to apply following patches:

     0003-End-menu-comments-with.patch
     0004-Replace-table-asis-with-itemize-bullet.patch

Also, Werner pushed this change:

https://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=gnupg.git;a=commit;h=81cb71ab4d516a1e8b09a69508f7887f98508642

I was a bit careless when I applied your patch of:

    0007-Fix-Not-e-that-you-can-not-abbreviate.patch

In this context, "abbreviation" specifically refers to GnuPG's
handling of partial string match, which is not applicable to "--help",
"--version" or "--dump-options".  (While short options are available.)
Other options can be "abbreviated", for example, --list-secret-keys
can be --list-sec.