gpgme: cpp: failing on 32 bit due to LFS requirements

Andreas Stieger astieger at suse.com
Thu Sep 22 16:27:45 CEST 2016

Hello,

the C++ bindings are failing when building on 32 bits due to the lack of
definition of the required LFS macros. As you were looking at the cpp
compiler flags anyway, I thought I'd let you know:

[   95s] In file included from util.h:30:0,
[   95s]                  from key.cpp:25:
[   95s] ../../../src/gpgme.h:104:2: error: #error GPGME was compiled with _FILE_OFFSET_BITS = 64, please see the section "Largefile support (LFS)" in the GPGME manual.
[   95s]  #error GPGME was compiled with _FILE_OFFSET_BITS = 64, please see the section "Largefile support (LFS)" in the GPGME manual.

Andreas

--
Andreas Stieger <astieger at suse.com>
Project Manager Security