[gpgme] 1.7 build experience and issues

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri Sep 23 15:41:46 CEST 2016

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

On Friday 23 September 2016 12:29:48 Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> qt/t-encrypt opens a pinentry window, maybe due to:
>     /* Loopback and passphrase provider don't work for mixed encryption.
>      * So this test is disabled until gnupg(?) is fixed for this. */

I can reproduce this by using gnupg 2.0.26 instead of 2.1 or 1.4 I'll
investigate.

But its not related to the comment. The comment there is outdated I've since
fixed that loopback and passphrase provider work with symmetric encryption it
was a gpgme issue. That test should be reenabled. (As its currently not
declared as a Slot it's disabled).

The pinentry comes from the testSimpleEncryptDecrypt.

> QT DOC
>
> Can you please make the qtdoc enable/disable explicitly instead of
> autodetecting doxygen?
> Also, these docs are not installed, shouldn't they?

Mh, probably, disable by default, enable on option and then install them if
the option is set. The docs are not so great and useful in my opinion that
they should be installed / packaged by default. They should be improved of
course ;-).

Regards,
Andre
--