wiki migration planning

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 8 15:10:11 CEST 2017

April 2013 we've started wiki.gnupg.org to support
the Free Software Initatives [1] and communities behind GnuPG and Gpg4win.

Up to now it has grown to 124 pages of various sizes and history.
Overall I consider it a success. The wiki made some documentation and
development processes faster, more approachable and more transparent.

Wiki.gnupg.org is hosted by Intevation and runs https://moinmo.in .

Now that GnuPG has started using Phabricator at dev.gnupg.org
which also offers a wiki. The question is, shall we move? Or what kind of
contents shall we move?

See https://dev.gnupg.org/T3043 for the discussion, where we shall collect the
various options, pros and cons.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

== The target audience of wiki.gnupg.org was:

"This wiki targets everyone that is interested in GnuPG, related Free Software
initiatives and their products. (Just like stated on the front page.)

It is a resource open for all skill and knowledge levels. Technical some
say "users" and "developers". This is what we can call the community.
"

[1] I prefer to call neverending endevour "initiative" to tell it apart
from "project". Werner prefers "GnuPG Project", though. :)
http://blogs.fsfe.org/bernhard/2012/03/lets-end-all-free-software-projects-quickly/