continuous integration?

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Mon Feb 27 00:31:04 CET 2017

Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg at fifthhorseman.net> wrote:
> Zooming out a bit:
>
> GnuPG has a good test suite, but this commit has been on master for over
> two days now.  I'm a little surprised it hasn't been caught.  Would it
> be possible to set up some sort of continuous integration server that
> would run the test suite on each new commit?

Let's share more information.

Thanks to Justus, we have the jenkins server (now, with IPv4 address)
at:

    https://jenkins.gnupg.org/

At XMPP channel of gnupg-devel at conference.jabber.gnupg.org, the jenkins
server emits message of each build.  IIUC, it builds for
debian/macos/openbsd/w32 at each new commit and for sanitizer/distcheck
daily on some conditions.

For GnuPG, it's:

    https://jenkins.gnupg.org/job/gnupg/