gpg 2.1.15, *no* keyservers found for submit/recv, "DNS query returned an error or no records: No such domain (nxdomain)"

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jan 9 11:34:24 CET 2017

Hi,

I unfortunately missed this discussion due to my vacation. So let me
mention for the records that bugs 2451 and 2745 track this discussion.

As stated in 2451 I pushed two patches today which may be the solution
to the bugs:

0cc975d dirmngr: Use "pgpkey-hkps" and "pgpkey-hkp" for SRV record lookups.
c2cbe2f dirmngr: Do not use a SRV record for HKP if a port was specified.

Salam-Shalom,