backup key saved from GPA has some wrong text encoding in its header

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Mon Jun 19 19:54:52 CEST 2017

(resent of a resent message)

From: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 15:38:52 +0300
To: gpa-dev at gnupg.org
Date: Cristian Secară <liste at secarica.ro>
Subject: backup key saved from GPA has some wrong text encoding in its header

When saving a backup copy of a key using GPA, the header from the saved
text contains some wrong encoded Unicode characters. This does not
affect the key itself, it is rather a cosmetic bug – but still, it is a
bug.

I first observed this bug by using GPA in my language, Romanian (I am
using my own translation since version 0.7.x), but I was not sure if
the error was due to my translation or  not, so I switched to German
language – there was no difference, however.

See this screenshot
http://www.secarica.ro/misc/gpa_bad_utf8_backup_key_de.png

Cristi

--