gnupg-1.9.0 fails qt TofuInfoTest test

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Thu Mar 30 14:46:43 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Wednesday 29 March 2017 12:31:07 Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> gpg (GnuPG) 2.1.18
> libgcrypt 1.7.6

Ok so that theory is out of the window. But I realized that the tests don't
check for TOFU support in gnupg but just assume it based on the version
number. So I was able reproduce the test failure if I compile gnupg with --
disable-tofu (or if it's compiled without sqlite).

Should be fixed with:

https://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=gpgme.git;a=commitdiff;h=2c063a8d60418ee59ae80da221420c6f3fa19abb

Thanks for your report,
Andre